Kubotek Corporation does not support or endorse this web site! If you want to find out more about the CAD software we are using go here:
All programs you download from this web page are without any type of warranty and the user assumes all responsibilities.
1) Circle_n.kxe is a program that creates circles normal to a user specified axis (line). It’s a great tool for construction plane creation.
2) PocketCorner.kxe is a program that creates corner clearance arcs for two intersecting lines. It will trim the lines as an option
4) ExportPointCoords.kxe is a program that will export the coordinates X, Y, Z or X, Y of points to a file. Output precision can be set as well.
5) GetArc.kxe is a program that will find Circles/Arcs, Circles and/or Arcs of specified radius, tolerance of radius like ±.0001 and will change them to a thicker or thinner line width if you wish.
6) CopyMultiEntities.kxe is a program that will let you select entities (any type) and copy them to multiple locations. The destination locations must be points and/or arcs.
7) SphereByFourPoints.kxc is a program that creates a solid sphere tangent to four selected points, including a point in the center of the sphere. Many thanks to Greg Marr, who assisted me on this project.
8) GetAndSaveDisplayView.kxc is a program that saves the display view by entering a saved view number or press F1 to save the current view. Following that open another CKD file and restore the saved view by pressing F2 from the program menu.
A word of caution: If you enter a view number that does not exist, then the Display view 1 is saved.
9) LevOnOff.kxc is a program that quickly allows the turning on and off of levels via the selection of a entity (or multiple entities). Once the program is executed the second time the level list is restored to what it was when the program was executed the first time. The down loadable file is a zip file containing multiple files. Please read the LevOnOffReadme.pdf file before using this program to get a basic understanding on how the program works.
Chance to donate :)!
We offer these KXE – KXC (compiled kxl) files free of charge. There have been many hours spent over the years to write Cadkey™ cadl files and now KeyCreator™ KXL files. If you use any of these programs, you might consider a donation of any kind.